Trust Our Experienced Crew to Provide Exceptional Results with Travertine Polishing in Fountain Valley CA
Are you tired of your floor looking dull? Does it look dinghy no matter what you do to it? Do you clean it regularly, only to have it never look its best? This is often the result of a stone’s finish becoming damaged. This can be caused by simple wear and tear or by it being scratched. No matter the cause, you can trust Fuller Stone Care for comprehensive stone care services including Travertine polishing in Fountain Valley CA.
We Have Perfected the Process of Travertine Polishing in Fountain Valley CA
There are other companies you could turn to for travertine polishing in Fountain Valley CA but at Fuller Stone Care, we know we offer the best service. We have been in business since 1993 and have created a process that involves:
- The removal or significant reduction of stains, etch marks, scratches, and dull spots.
- Restoration of the original finish of your stone.
- Elimination of buildup from previous surface treatments.
- Tighter pores that make it easier to clean and maintain your travertine.
If you need help with other services or are looking for a different outcome, we can help with that too.
We Use a 3-Step Process for Travertine Polishing in Fountain Valley CA
Though every job we do is a little different, and we will make adjustments to the protocol if your project requires it, there are generally three steps involved in travertine polishing in Fountain Valley CA.
- Grinding to remove etch marks, scratches, and more. First and foremost, we will find the problem areas such as etch marks, stains, and scratches. If needed, we will pretreat these stains. The next step is to grind away just enough of the stone that a fresh surface is revealed. We use a dustless grinding process that utilizes wet diamond sand.
- Polishing and / or honing the stone. Generally, we will next polish your stone, though if you would prefer a honed finish then we will hone at this step.
- Finishing with a strong sealant. This is not a requirement, but we strongly recommend that you follow travertine polishing with sealing. This helps make the stone less absorbent and can help prevent stains in the future.
If you need services you don’t see listed here, or you have questions about any of these services, we look forward to helping you.
Call Fuller Stone Care Today to Request a Free Quote
If you are interested in hearing more about travertine polishing in Fountain Valley CA, have questions for us, want to request a free quote, or otherwise need to speak to Fuller Stone Care, we welcome your call to 855-205-0972. We can discuss your needs, our services, and the best solution.