Your Natural Stone Can Be Restored: Call Today to Ask Us How
Do not have your natural stone removed and replaced without first talking to a contractor like Fuller Stone Care who is entirely dedicated to stone care. You’ll find cleaning companies who may claim nothing can be done, or general contractors who say the stone is too far gone to be restored. The truth is that they are simply not involved enough in this industry to know all the options available to us.
When you work with us, you are working with a company that has the knowledge, products, equipment, and highly-trained staff to restore natural stone. We can work with a wide range of stone types, perform several restoration services, and will work tirelessly to get the results you are looking for. Contact us at 855-205-0972 for your free quote.
We Offer Comprehensive Restoration Assistance
There are a number of services that may be included in our restoration process, depending on the current state of your natural stone. Hey may include:
- This is almost always the first step. Once we have used our high-quality pressure washing equipment to get your natural stone as clean as possible, we can often get a better idea of what restoration services will be required. Our unique cleaning process involves the perfect adjustment between heat and pressure and can get rid of just about any surface material include dirt, algae, mildew, and residue from old surface treatments.
- Stain removal. Spots that may appear to be dirt or water marks may actually be deeper stains. Depending on how deep and severe the stain is, we may start by buffing it out with a diamond abrasive compound, or we may use our specially formulated products to remove the stain.
- We provide full natural stone care repair services to get rid of cracks, chips, or natural surface imperfections.
- If your should-be glossy natural stone is dull and dingy, then grinding and polishing with our dustless method can get rid of surface damage, dull patches, and other issues. We will end with either a shiny or honed finish.
- Most of the time, we are going to recommend sealing your recently restored natural stone flooring. This not only protects it from future damage but also makes it easier to clean. We have the right sealants and use the best procedures to get you the clean, restored look you want.
Call Fuller Stone Care Today for a Free Quote
We know you have more questions about natural stone care services. We know you want to know how much it will cost. The good news is that all you need to do is reach out to us at 855-205-0972 for a free quote.