Granite Polishing Done the Right Way
It is common for a person who is polishing wood or silver to use some type of product. This is not needed when polishing granite. In fact, if you do use a wax or polish, you could make the situation worse. These products add a layer of buildup that can obscure the beauty of the stone and can allow dust to build up faster.
This is why you are not looking for a granite polishing product but rather a process – and this is what you will find when you work with Fuller Stone Care. Learn more about our multi-step polishing process and then contact us at 310-944-9099 to get a free quote.
You Can Expect All this and More with Our Granite Polishing Process
- Removal of stains, dull spots, scratches, and etch marks.
- Restoration of your granite’s original finish.
- Elimination of any buildup left by waxes or other treatments used in the past.
- Brightening of entire rooms as the granite look its best.
We Offer a Truly Unique Polishing Process
At Fuller Stone Care we have been providing polishing services for granite and other natural stone for many years. During that time, we have developed a unique polishing process. Note that while there are general steps we follow for most jobs, your exact polishing process will be tailored to your stone’s specific needs.
- Grinding. A careful grinding gets rid of light stains, scratches, and etch marks. We use the correct diamond abrasive compound for granite with a unique dustless process that ensures we get an even and precise grind to the entire surface.
- Polishing. We use a uniquely formulated nano abrasive compound to give your stone the glossy or honed finish you want.
- Preventative care. Depending on how your granite surface is being used, there may be additional services we suggest to keep it in great shape.
Hire a Licensed Professional for Thorough Granite Polishing
The bottom line is that you need a licensed professional to handle your granite polishing needs – you need Fuller Stone Care. Our dustless grinding and polishing process assures we get the job done correctly, safely, and without leaving a mess. If you have granite that is in need of a good polish, contact us at 310-944-9099 today for a free quote.