You Will Be Amazed by the Difference You’ll See After Travertine Polishing in Dana Point CA
There are many reasons to invest in Travertine polishing in Dana Point CA but they all boil down to one reason: To improve the look of your travertine. This will have an impact not just today or tomorrow, but for months to come. If you elect for optional sealing, your travertine will be easier to keep clean and will look great much longer than it would after a typical cleaning and polishing. Keep reading to find out about our polishing process and then contact Fuller Stone Care at 855-205-0972 for a free quote.
We Have Perfected the Process of Travertine Polishing in Dana Point CA
There are other companies you could turn to for travertine polishing in Dana Point CA but at Fuller Stone Care, we know we offer the best service. We have been in business since 1993 and have created a process that involves:
- The removal or significant reduction of stains, etch marks, scratches, and dull spots.
- Restoration of the original finish of your stone.
- Elimination of buildup from previous surface treatments.
- Tighter pores that make it easier to clean and maintain your travertine.
If you need help with other services or are looking for a different outcome, we can help with that too.
Our 3-Step Process for Travertine Polishing in Dana Point CA
With many years in this business, we have learned how to provide the best possible service for travertine polishing in Dana Point CA. These are the three steps we follow:
- Grinding. First and foremost, we will find the problem areas such as etch marks, stains, and scratches. If needed, we will pretreat these stains. The next step is to grind away just enough of the stone that a fresh surface is revealed. We use a dustless grinding process that utilizes wet diamond sand.
- Polishing. Generally, we will next polish your stone, though if you would prefer a honed finish then we will hone at this step.
- Sealing. This is not a requirement, but we strongly recommend that you follow travertine polishing with sealing. This helps make the stone less absorbent and can help prevent stains in the future.
Depending on the specifics of your stains and your goals, we may add additional steps to this process.
Do You Have Questions About Travertine Polishing in Dana Point CA? We Are Here to Help
Whatever your questions are regarding travertine polishing in Dana Point CA, you can count on Fuller Stone Care to have the answers. We can provide you with a free estimate, get you scheduled for service, or go over the services we offer. Just call us at 855-205-0972 and let’s get started.