You Will Be Amazed by the Difference You’ll See After Stone Polishing in Westchester CA
There are many reasons to invest in Stone polishing in Westchester CA but they all boil down to one reason: To improve the look of your stone. This will have an impact not just today or tomorrow, but for months to come. If you elect for optional sealing, your stone will be easier to keep clean and will look great much longer than it would after a typical cleaning and polishing. Keep reading to find out about our polishing process and then contact Fuller Stone Care at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.
This is What You Can Expect When You Work with Fuller Stone Care
We know you have options but we also know that we offer the best results for stone polishing in Westchester CA. Some of the results you can expect include:
- The removal or significant reduction of stains, etch marks, scratches, and dull spots.
- Restoration of the original finish of your stone.
- Elimination of buildup from previous surface treatments.
- Tighter pores that make it easier to clean and maintain your stone.
If you have problem areas or other concerns, we can help with them as well.
Can You Guess the 3 Necessary Steps for Stone Polishing in Westchester CA?
We will give your project the personalized attention it requires to ensure we provide the best services possible. That said, it is often the case that it takes three steps to complete stone polishing in Westchester CA:
- Grinding to remove blemishes. First and foremost, we will find the problem areas such as etch marks, stains, and scratches. If needed, we will pretreat these stains. The next step is to grind away just enough of the stone that a fresh surface is revealed. We use a dustless grinding process that utilizes wet diamond sand.
- Polishing the stone. Generally, we will next polish your stone, though if you would prefer a honed finish then we will hone at this step.
- Adding a sealer. This is not a requirement, but we strongly recommend that you follow stone polishing with sealing. This helps make the stone less absorbent and can help prevent stains in the future.
If your particular project can benefit from other steps then we will be happy to complete them as well.
Call Fuller Stone Care Today to Request a Free Quote
If you are interested in hearing more about stone polishing in Westchester CA, have questions for us, want to request a free quote, or otherwise need to speak to Fuller Stone Care, we welcome your call to 310-944-9099. We can discuss your needs, our services, and the best solution.