You Will Be Amazed by the Difference You’ll See After Limestone Polishing in Orange CA
There are many reasons to invest in Limestone polishing in Orange CA but they all boil down to one reason: To improve the look of your Limestone. This will have an impact not just today or tomorrow, but for months to come. If you elect for optional sealing, your Limestone will be easier to keep clean and will look great much longer than it would after a typical cleaning and polishing. Keep reading to find out about our polishing process and then contact Fuller Stone Care at 855-205-0972 for a free quote.
This is What You Can Expect When You Work with Fuller Stone Care
We know you have options but we also know that we offer the best results for Limestone polishing in Orange CA. Some of the results you can expect include:
- The removal or significant reduction of stains, etch marks, scratches, and dull spots.
- Restoration of the original finish of your stone.
- Elimination of buildup from previous surface treatments.
- Tighter pores that make it easier to clean and maintain your Limestone.
If you have problem areas or other concerns, we can help with them as well.
Learn the 3 Steps Involved in Limestone Polishing in Orange CA
Every job is different but many will involve these three steps:
- Grinding away any blemishes. First and foremost, we will find the problem areas such as etch marks, stains, and scratches. If needed, we will pretreat these stains. The next step is to grind away just enough of the stone that a fresh surface is revealed. We use a dustless grinding process that utilizes wet diamond sand.
- Polishing or honing the stone. Generally, we will next polish your stone, though if you would prefer a honed finish then we will hone at this step.
- Sealing the stone. This is not a requirement, but we strongly recommend that you follow Limestone polishing with sealing. This helps make the stone less absorbent and can help prevent stains in the future.
We can discuss any other concerns you have or services you want when you contact us for your quote.
Contact Us Now for More Information on Limestone Polishing in Orange CA
Why wait to learn more about your options in Limestone polishing in Orange CA? At Fuller Stone Care we are always happy to answer questions, provide a free quote, or get you scheduled for service. In most cases, we ca get you booked within two weeks. Call now at 855-205-0972 to begin the process.