Trust Our Experienced Crew to Provide Exceptional Results with Marble Polishing in Lakewood CA
Are you tired of your floor looking dull? Does it look dinghy no matter what you do to it? Do you clean it regularly, only to have it never look its best? This is often the result of a stone’s finish becoming damaged. This can be caused by simple wear and tear or by it being scratched. No matter the cause, you can trust Fuller Stone Care for comprehensive stone care services including Marble polishing in Lakewood CA.
Be Ready to Appreciate These 4 Advantages of Marble Polishing in Lakewood CA
If you decide to turn to Fuller Stone Care for marble polishing in Lakewood CA you will see a number of benefits. For most homeowners or business owners, these are the top results:
- The removal or significant reduction of stains, etch marks, scratches, and dull spots.
- Restoration of the original finish of your stone.
- Elimination of buildup from previous surface treatments.
- Tighter pores that make it easier to clean and maintain your marble.
If you have special needs for your natural stone then we are happy to find the right protocol to ensure you get the results you want.
We Use a 3-Step Process for Marble Polishing in Lakewood CA
Though every job we do is a little different, and we will make adjustments to the protocol if your project requires it, there are generally three steps involved in marble polishing in Lakewood CA.
- Grinding to remove etch marks, scratches, and more. First and foremost, we will find the problem areas such as etch marks, stains, and scratches. If needed, we will pretreat these stains. The next step is to grind away just enough of the stone that a fresh surface is revealed. We use a dustless grinding process that utilizes wet diamond sand.
- Polishing and / or honing the stone. Generally, we will next polish your stone, though if you would prefer a honed finish then we will hone at this step.
- Finishing with a strong sealant. This is not a requirement, but we strongly recommend that you follow marble polishing with sealing. This helps make the stone less absorbent and can help prevent stains in the future.
If you need services you don’t see listed here, or you have questions about any of these services, we look forward to helping you.
Contact Us Now for More Information on Marble Polishing in Lakewood CA
Why wait to learn more about your options in marble polishing in Lakewood CA? At Fuller Stone Care we are always happy to answer questions, provide a free quote, or get you scheduled for service. In most cases, we ca get you booked within two weeks. Call now at 310-944-9099 to begin the process.