You Will Be Amazed by the Difference You’ll See After Marble Polishing in Lake Forest CA
There are many reasons to invest in Marble polishing in Lake Forest CA but they all boil down to one reason: To improve the look of your marble. This will have an impact not just today or tomorrow, but for months to come. If you elect for optional sealing, your marble will be easier to keep clean and will look great much longer than it would after a typical cleaning and polishing. Keep reading to find out about our polishing process and then contact Fuller Stone Care at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.
Be Ready to Appreciate These 4 Advantages of Marble Polishing in Lake Forest CA
If you decide to turn to Fuller Stone Care for marble polishing in Lake Forest CA you will see a number of benefits. For most homeowners or business owners, these are the top results:
- The removal or significant reduction of stains, etch marks, scratches, and dull spots.
- Restoration of the original finish of your stone.
- Elimination of buildup from previous surface treatments.
- Tighter pores that make it easier to clean and maintain your marble.
If you have special needs for your natural stone then we are happy to find the right protocol to ensure you get the results you want.
We Use a 3-Step Process for Marble Polishing in Lake Forest CA
Though every job we do is a little different, and we will make adjustments to the protocol if your project requires it, there are generally three steps involved in marble polishing in Lake Forest CA.
- Grinding to remove etch marks, scratches, and more. First and foremost, we will find the problem areas such as etch marks, stains, and scratches. If needed, we will pretreat these stains. The next step is to grind away just enough of the stone that a fresh surface is revealed. We use a dustless grinding process that utilizes wet diamond sand.
- Polishing and / or honing the stone. Generally, we will next polish your stone, though if you would prefer a honed finish then we will hone at this step.
- Finishing with a strong sealant. This is not a requirement, but we strongly recommend that you follow marble polishing with sealing. This helps make the stone less absorbent and can help prevent stains in the future.
If you need services you don’t see listed here, or you have questions about any of these services, we look forward to helping you.
Your Next Step is Calling Us for a Free Quote for Marble Polishing in Lake Forest CA
Are you ready to find out how much it will cost to invest in marble polishing in Lake Forest CA? Are you looking for the best possible results for an affordable price? We can help. Our experienced technicians have the right resources, tools, and experience to beautify your marble.