Fuller Stone Care: a trusted name for limestone cleaning in Hermosa Beach CA since 1993
Are dirt, stains, algae, and other types of soiling ruining the appearance of your limestone? You need to call Fuller Stone Care. We offer limestone cleaning in Hermosa Beach CA for all types of installations, including paths, patios, and indoor floors.
We Save You From Common Limestone Cleaning Mistakes
Unless you choose an experienced professional for your limestone cleaning in Hermosa Beach CA, you risk mistakes in the cleaning process that could actually leave your stone looking worse than when you started. Don’t let your stone be used as some cleaning company’s guinea pig. Instead, let Fuller Stone Care use our proven process to clean your stone without risk of damage.
Call us for cleaning for peace of mind that your stone won’t be damaged by:
- Abrasion: Limestone should never be scrubbed with an abrasive cleaner. This could leave nasty scratch marks behind.
- Etching: Because limestone is a calcium-based stone, it cannot be cleaned with anything acidic. Lemon juice, bleach, vinegar, and other “natural” cleaners are acidic and will actually dissolve a bit of the stone and leave an etch mark.
- Erosion: In nature, water erodes limestone. Pressure washing can replicate this process on a faster time scale if the machine’s pressure is set too high.
- Water Damage: It’s important that limestone dry quickly after cleaning. If it doesn’t, you could end up with water stains.
- We use a specially formulated “Natural Stone Cleaner and Conditioner” that is safe for limestone and will not abrade or etch the surface. When using pressure washers for limestone cleaning in Hermosa Beach CA, we keep the machine set at or below 800 PSI, which delivers enough pressure to help blast away dirt and algae without risk of damage to the stone.
Learn More About Our Limestone Cleaning in Hermosa Beach CA
To learn more about hiring Fuller Stone Care for your limestone cleaning in Hermosa Beach CA,Call us at 310-944-9099. We provide free, personalized estimates, and if you decide to hire us, your project will typically be scheduled in two weeks or less.