You Will Be Amazed by the Difference You’ll See After Limestone Polishing in Fountain Valley CA
There are many reasons to invest in Limestone polishing in Fountain Valley CA but they all boil down to one reason: To improve the look of your Limestone. This will have an impact not just today or tomorrow, but for months to come. If you elect for optional sealing, your Limestone will be easier to keep clean and will look great much longer than it would after a typical cleaning and polishing. Keep reading to find out about our polishing process and then contact Fuller Stone Care at 310-944-9099 for a free quote.
This is What You Can Expect When You Work with Fuller Stone Care
We know you have options but we also know that we offer the best results for Limestone polishing in Fountain Valley CA. Some of the results you can expect include:
- The removal or significant reduction of stains, etch marks, scratches, and dull spots.
- Restoration of the original finish of your stone.
- Elimination of buildup from previous surface treatments.
- Tighter pores that make it easier to clean and maintain your Limestone.
If you have problem areas or other concerns, we can help with them as well.
We Use a 3-Step Process for Limestone Polishing in Fountain Valley CA
Though every job we do is a little different, and we will make adjustments to the protocol if your project requires it, there are generally three steps involved in Limestone polishing in Fountain Valley CA.
- Grinding to remove etch marks, scratches, and more. First and foremost, we will find the problem areas such as etch marks, stains, and scratches. If needed, we will pretreat these stains. The next step is to grind away just enough of the stone that a fresh surface is revealed. We use a dustless grinding process that utilizes wet diamond sand.
- Polishing and / or honing the stone. Generally, we will next polish your stone, though if you would prefer a honed finish then we will hone at this step.
- Finishing with a strong sealant. This is not a requirement, but we strongly recommend that you follow Limestone polishing with sealing. This helps make the stone less absorbent and can help prevent stains in the future.
If you need services you don’t see listed here, or you have questions about any of these services, we look forward to helping you.
Your Next Step is Calling Us for a Free Quote for Limestone Polishing in Fountain Valley CA
Are you ready to find out how much it will cost to invest in Limestone polishing in Fountain Valley CA? Are you looking for the best possible results for an affordable price? We can help. Our experienced technicians have the right resources, tools, and experience to beautify your Limestone.